- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 11 months, 3 weeks ago by em6.
28 września 2020 at 11:56 am #4743Gloria RenchGuest
Learning to Love Who You Really Are
by Matthew Emerzian
- Author: Matthew Emerzian
- Language: english
- Release date: February 11, 2020
- Publisher: St. Martin’s Publishing Group (St. Martin’s Essentials)
- Format: hardcover, 240 pages
- ISBN: 9781250209993 (1250209994)
About The Book
Transform the way you live your life with a message of unexpected hope, radical joy, and deep connection.
You matter. Not because of what you earn or how you look or what you’ve achieved, but because you are inherently valuable. Author Matthew Emerzian takes this seemingly simple premise and shows readers how truly understanding their own worth will change every aspect of their lives. You Matter is a call to empathy and a joyous celebration of the value of each and every person.
The book is structured into three sections, each of which expands the concept in ever widening ripples. In the first section, “I Matter,” readers come to terms with their own worth, in “You Matter” that awareness expands to acknowledge and celebrate the value of the people around us, and finally in “We Matter” Emerzian explores the power of a thriving community with those around us. Each chapter features exercises, journal prompts, and conversation starters to help readers dive deeper.
Author Matt Emerzian is the founder of Every Monday Matters, a not-for-profit dedicated to spreading the message of self-worth and compassion to people throughout the world. Every week 1.2 million people — from elementary school children to employees at national corporations — engage with ideas and concepts from Every Monday Matters.
You Matter is a manifesto of self-esteem and call to action for people to find their meaning and live fully — and change the world while doing so.
PDF ebook You Matter by Matthew Emerzian read for iPad. Hardcover You Matter buy cheap on Dymocks. Paperback book You Matter Matthew Emerzian.28 września 2020 at 12:05 pm #4753em6Guest
- Blank Canvas: My So-Called Artist’s Journey (Kakukaku Shikajika) Vol. 5 : Akiko Higashimura : 9781642750737
- Five Midnights : Ann Dávila Cardinal : 9781250296092
- Run, Hide, Fight Back : April Henry : 9781627795890
- Dead Astronauts : Jeff VanderMeer : 9780374276805
- I See a Shadow : Laura Breen : 9781250316950