(FB2) Defender in Chief – 9781250269577

Strona główna Forums Forum (FB2) Defender in Chief – 9781250269577

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Danielle Julian

Defender in Chief
    Donald Trump’s Fight for Presidential Power

by John Yoo

Defender in Chief: Donald Trump's Fight for Presidential Power

• Author: John Yoo
    • Publisher: St. Martin’s Publishing Group (All Points Books)
    • Release date: July 28, 2020
    • ISBN: 9781250269577 (1250269571)
    • Format: hardcover, 320 pages
    • Language: english

About The Book

In Defender in Chief, celebrated constitutional scholar John Yoo makes a provocative case against Donald Trump’s alleged disruption of constitutional rules and norms.

Donald Trump isn’t shredding the Constitution — he’s its greatest defender.

Ask any liberal — and many moderate conservatives — and they’ll tell you that Donald Trump is a threat to the rule of law and the U.S. Constitution. Mainstream media outlets have reported fresh examples of alleged executive overreach or authoritarian White House decisions nearly every day of his presidency. In the 2020 primaries, the candidates have rushed to accuse Trump of destroying our democracy and jeopardizing our nation’s very existence.

Yoo argues that this charge has things exactly backwards. Far from considering Trump an inherent threat to our nation’s founding principles, Yoo convincingly argues that Washington, Jefferson, Madison and Hamilton would have seen Trump as returning to their vision of presidential power, even at his most controversial. It is instead liberal opponents who would overthrow existing constitutional understanding in order to unseat Trump, but in getting their man would inflict permanent damage on the office of the presidency, the most important office in our constitutional system and the world.

This provocative and engaging work is a compelling defense of an embattled president’s ideas and actions.

MP3 ebook Defender in Chief. FB2 book Defender in Chief John Yoo read on Mac on Bookshop. Paperback Defender in Chief by John Yoo download on IndieBound.

MOBI Defender in Chief buy for PC. FictionBook book Defender in Chief download PocketBook. TXT ebook Defender in Chief by John Yoo on Audible.

EPUB book Defender in Chief buy cheap for iOS. Hardcover ebook Defender in Chief John Yoo read online on Powells. Online Defender in Chief read on Kobo.

#7282 Reply
    yeezy boost 380

I must express my appreciation to you just for bailing me out of this particular matter. Because of looking out through the online world and finding thoughts which were not pleasant, I assumed my life was well over. Existing without the strategies to the difficulties you have fixed through your entire article content is a serious case, as well as the kind which might have in a wrong way damaged my career if I had not come across your web blog. Your primary skills and kindness in taking care of every aspect was very helpful. I don’t know what I would’ve done if I had not come upon such a thing like this. I am able to at this point relish my future. Thanks very much for the professional and results-oriented guide. I will not think twice to recommend your web sites to any individual who needs and wants counselling about this topic.

#7617 Reply
    off white

I must show thanks to this writer just for bailing me out of this issue. Right after surfing around throughout the internet and coming across tricks that were not beneficial, I believed my entire life was gone. Living devoid of the answers to the difficulties you’ve sorted out by means of this website is a crucial case, as well as those which may have in a wrong way affected my entire career if I had not encountered your site. The know-how and kindness in taking care of all the details was very useful. I am not sure what I would have done if I hadn’t come upon such a thing like this. I am able to now look forward to my future. Thanks for your time very much for your reliable and effective help. I won’t think twice to refer your web site to anybody who should have counselling about this area.

#7931 Reply
    golden goose sneakers

I simply wished to say thanks all over again. I am not sure the things I would’ve implemented without the entire ideas documented by you concerning such a concern. Entirely was a hard crisis in my view, nevertheless noticing the very skilled approach you solved that forced me to jump with contentment. Now i’m grateful for this information and then sincerely hope you realize what a great job you are getting into educating most people all through a blog. Most likely you have never met any of us.

#8189 Reply
    jordans

I would like to show some appreciation to this writer for rescuing me from this condition. Because of searching throughout the world wide web and seeing notions that were not beneficial, I thought my life was gone. Living minus the approaches to the issues you have fixed by way of your good short article is a critical case, and the kind which could have negatively affected my career if I had not come across the blog. Your good ability and kindness in maneuvering every part was tremendous. I don’t know what I would have done if I had not come across such a step like this. I’m able to at this moment look ahead to my future. Thanks so much for the skilled and sensible help. I will not hesitate to suggest your web blog to any individual who needs and wants guide on this subject.

#8533 Reply
    golden goose

I and also my pals were actually analyzing the nice secrets and techniques from your site and instantly developed a horrible feeling I never expressed respect to the web site owner for those tips. Most of the women had been so passionate to read them and now have simply been taking advantage of them. Thank you for truly being simply accommodating and also for using this form of decent resources millions of individuals are really wanting to discover. My honest regret for not expressing gratitude to sooner.

#11595 Reply
    hermes belt

I not to mention my buddies have been analyzing the great points on your site and so unexpectedly I had a horrible feeling I never thanked the web blog owner for them. My boys appeared to be consequently glad to see all of them and now have actually been making the most of them. Appreciate your simply being very helpful and also for picking some useful issues millions of individuals are really needing to discover. Our own honest regret for not expressing gratitude to sooner.

#12381 Reply
    kyrie 6

I enjoy you because of your entire efforts on this web site. Kim takes pleasure in participating in internet research and it’s simple to grasp why. My partner and i hear all about the dynamic ways you offer functional tactics via this web site and as well encourage contribution from other individuals on the area of interest plus our favorite simple princess is actually being taught a great deal. Take advantage of the remaining portion of the new year. Your doing a good job.

#13084 Reply
    curry

My husband and i ended up being so fulfilled Ervin could conclude his investigation while using the ideas he gained from your own web site. It is now and again perplexing to simply possibly be handing out guidance which usually most people might have been selling. And we also do know we need you to appreciate for this. Most of the illustrations you’ve made, the straightforward blog menu, the relationships you assist to foster – it is everything fantastic, and it’s really facilitating our son and the family imagine that that content is awesome, and that’s especially vital. Thanks for the whole thing!

#13695 Reply
    kobe byrant shoes

I simply wanted to make a remark to be able to express gratitude to you for some of the marvelous tips and tricks you are sharing on this website. My particularly long internet lookup has finally been honored with pleasant points to talk about with my company. I 'd believe that many of us website visitors are undoubtedly fortunate to dwell in a remarkable network with so many marvellous individuals with beneficial ideas. I feel very much fortunate to have seen the web pages and look forward to really more awesome moments reading here. Thanks a lot once again for a lot of things.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Reply To: (FB2) Defender in Chief – 9781250269577
Your information: