How Not to Diet – audiobook download • 9781250199225

Strona główna Forums Forum How Not to Diet – audiobook download • 9781250199225

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Apostle Cohen

How Not to Diet
    The Groundbreaking Science of Healthy, Permanent Weight Loss

by Michael Greger

How Not to Diet: The Groundbreaking Science of Healthy, Permanent Weight Loss

• Format: hardcover, 608 pages
    • ISBN: 9781250199225 (1250199220)
    • Author: Michael Greger
    • Publisher: Flatiron Books
    • Language: english
    • Release date: December 10, 2019

About The Book

Discover the cutting-edge science behind long-term weight loss success, in this powerful new book from the New York Times bestselling author of How Not to Die.

Every month seems to bring a trendy new diet or weight loss fad — and yet obesity rates continue to rise, and with it a growing number of diseases and health problems. It’s time for a different approach.

Enter Dr. Michael Greger, the internationally-renowned nutrition expert, physician, and founder of the Nutrition Facts website. Author of the mega bestselling How Not to Die, Dr. Greger now turns his attention to the latest research on the leading causes — and remedies — of obesity.

Dr. Greger hones in on the optimal criteria to enable weight loss, while considering how these foods actually affect our health and longevity. He lays out the key ingredients of the ideal weight-loss diet — factors such as calorie density, the insulin index, and the impact of foods on our gut microbiome — showing how plant-based eating is crucial to our success.

But How Not to Diet goes beyond food to identify twenty-one weight-loss accelerators available to our bodies, incorporating the latest discoveries in cutting-edge areas like chronobiology to reveal the factors that maximize our natural fat-burning capabilities. Dr. Greger builds the ultimate weight loss guide from the ground up, taking a timeless, proactive approach that can stand up to any new trend.

Chock full of actionable advice and groundbreaking dietary research, How Not to Diet will put an end to dieting — and replace those constant weight-loss struggles with a simple, healthy, sustainable lifestyle.

MP3 book How Not to Diet on Bookshop. Hardcover ebook How Not to Diet Michael Greger read for reader. EPUB How Not to Diet by Michael Greger buy.

MOBI ebook How Not to Diet download on Mac on Amazon. FB2 book How Not to Diet by Michael Greger download PocketBook. TXT How Not to Diet buy cheap on Powells.

#7348 Reply
    kyrie irving shoes

I wish to point out my affection for your generosity giving support to folks that actually need guidance on in this idea. Your real commitment to getting the message all-around ended up being surprisingly practical and has truly made somebody much like me to get to their targets. Your new informative guideline indicates a whole lot a person like me and even further to my office colleagues. Warm regards; from everyone of us.

#7673 Reply
    hermes belts

Thanks for every one of your labor on this web page. Kate take interest in doing investigation and it is easy to see why. Many of us learn all concerning the dynamic form you produce important steps via this website and even cause participation from visitors on the content and our own child is in fact discovering a lot of things. Take advantage of the rest of the new year. You are performing a splendid job.

#7987 Reply
    kyrie irving

I truly wanted to type a quick message to be able to say thanks to you for these marvelous items you are giving on this website. My rather long internet look up has finally been rewarded with extremely good facts to write about with my close friends. I would state that that many of us visitors are unquestionably lucky to live in a fine place with so many marvellous individuals with useful opinions. I feel rather happy to have seen your entire weblog and look forward to tons of more thrilling moments reading here. Thanks a lot again for everything.

#8255 Reply
    supreme clothing

I must express my passion for your kind-heartedness in support of men and women who should have assistance with that niche. Your personal commitment to passing the solution all through came to be extraordinarily effective and has without exception enabled associates like me to attain their targets. Your amazing interesting suggestions means a lot to me and somewhat more to my fellow workers. Many thanks; from all of us.

#8661 Reply
    air jordan

I needed to create you the very little word to be able to thank you again for these fantastic advice you have shown in this article. It has been quite pretty generous with you to supply freely precisely what a lot of people would’ve offered for sale as an electronic book to help make some bucks for themselves, certainly considering the fact that you might well have done it if you wanted. The guidelines also served as a easy way to be sure that some people have the same zeal just like mine to learn a good deal more with regards to this problem. I’m certain there are lots of more pleasant periods ahead for individuals that scan your site.

#10269 Reply
    yeezy boost 350 v2

I wanted to make a comment to appreciate you for these amazing instructions you are placing on this site. My rather long internet investigation has now been recognized with high-quality suggestions to go over with my co-workers. I would state that that we readers are quite fortunate to dwell in a fine network with very many brilliant people with insightful tips and hints. I feel pretty fortunate to have seen your entire weblog and look forward to plenty of more cool moments reading here. Thank you once again for everything.

#11772 Reply
    supreme

Thanks a lot for providing individuals with an extraordinarily pleasant possiblity to discover important secrets from this site. It really is very amazing and packed with a great time for me and my office friends to visit your site at a minimum three times weekly to read through the new issues you have got. And of course, I am certainly satisfied considering the gorgeous suggestions you give. Some 1 tips on this page are certainly the most impressive we’ve ever had.

#12641 Reply
    chrome hearts online store

I want to convey my gratitude for your kindness for those individuals that actually need help on in this situation. Your very own dedication to passing the message along became definitely productive and have surely permitted associates like me to achieve their ambitions. This insightful recommendations means so much a person like me and far more to my peers. With thanks; from all of us.

#13208 Reply
    golden goose sneakers

Thanks for your whole labor on this web site. Debby really likes making time for internet research and it’s really obvious why. Almost all know all relating to the lively way you offer informative tactics on your web blog and attract participation from others about this concern and our simple princess is without question studying so much. Take pleasure in the rest of the new year. You have been carrying out a first class job.

#13890 Reply
    supreme clothing

I am only commenting to let you know of the beneficial experience my friend’s child experienced browsing your blog. She picked up so many things, with the inclusion of what it’s like to possess an awesome giving character to get a number of people with no trouble fully understand a number of tortuous things. You actually did more than her expected results. Thank you for delivering these precious, trustworthy, educational and also unique tips about this topic to Sandra.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Reply To: How Not to Diet – audiobook download • 9781250199225
Your information: