Otaku — audiobook download ~ 9781250203939

Strona główna Forums Forum Otaku — audiobook download ~ 9781250203939

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Achrijoli Cross

Otaku
    by Chris Kluwe

Otaku

• Language: english
    • Format: hardcover, 352 pages
    • Author: Chris Kluwe
    • ISBN: 9781250203939 (1250203937)
    • Publisher: Tor/Forge (Tor Books)
    • Release date: March 3, 2020

About The Book

Otaku is the debut novel from former NFL player and tech enthusiast Chris Kluwe, with a story reminiscent of Ready Player One and Ender’s Game.

Ditchtown.

A city of skyscrapers, built atop the drowned bones of old Miami. A prison of steel, filled with unbelievers. A dumping ground for strays, runaways, and malcontents.

Within these towering monoliths, Ashley Akachi is a young woman trying her best to cope with a brother who’s slipping away, a mother who’s already gone, and angry young men who want her put in her place. Ditchtown, however, is not the only world Ash inhabits.

Within Infinite Game, a virtual world requiring physical perfection, Ash is Ashura the Terrible, leader of the Sunjewel Warriors, loved, feared, and watched by millions across the globe. Haptic chambers, known as hapspheres, translate their every move in the real to the digital — and the Sunjewel Warriors’ feats are legendary.

However, Ash is about to stumble upon a deadly conspiracy that will set her worlds crashing together, and in the real, you only get to die once…

FB2 book Otaku buy cheap on iPhone. Paperback ebook Otaku Chris Kluwe download on Audible. PDF Otaku by Chris Kluwe read for Kindle. TXT ebook Otaku on IndieBound.

#7366 Reply
    jordan shoes

I enjoy you because of your whole effort on this blog. My mom really likes participating in research and it is obvious why. Most of us hear all regarding the compelling manner you make functional steps on your website and even encourage participation from people on that subject matter so my princess has always been understanding a lot of things. Take pleasure in the rest of the year. You’re performing a useful job.

#8006 Reply
    off white nike

I have to express my respect for your kind-heartedness giving support to persons who absolutely need guidance on your subject. Your very own dedication to passing the solution all-around had been certainly valuable and have encouraged individuals like me to get to their targets. The invaluable instruction means so much to me and especially to my fellow workers. Many thanks; from all of us.

#8271 Reply
    supreme clothing

Thank you for all your effort on this blog. Debby loves doing investigation and it is easy to see why. Almost all know all about the lively form you make sensible tactics via the web site and as well as welcome participation from the others on the situation then our own daughter is actually starting to learn a great deal. Take pleasure in the rest of the new year. You are conducting a superb job.

#8723 Reply
    kevin durant shoes

My spouse and i got now peaceful that Louis could do his preliminary research from your ideas he was given from your own web site. It is now and again perplexing to simply choose to be handing out guidance which some other people have been trying to sell. We really fully understand we have you to be grateful to for this. Those explanations you’ve made, the straightforward blog menu, the friendships your site help to create – it’s got everything astounding, and it’s facilitating our son in addition to the family know that this idea is enjoyable, and that’s exceptionally fundamental. Thanks for the whole thing!

#12747 Reply
    kyrie irving shoes

I want to show some appreciation to this writer for bailing me out of this particular problem. As a result of scouting through the internet and obtaining strategies that were not helpful, I was thinking my entire life was over. Living devoid of the strategies to the difficulties you’ve fixed by means of the guide is a serious case, and those that would have adversely affected my entire career if I hadn’t discovered the website. Your own natural talent and kindness in dealing with every item was excellent. I am not sure what I would’ve done if I had not come across such a stuff like this. It’s possible to at this time relish my future. Thanks so much for the reliable and effective guide. I won’t hesitate to endorse your web sites to any person who needs tips on this problem.

#13219 Reply
    supreme new york

I wish to express some thanks to the writer just for bailing me out of this type of predicament. As a result of researching throughout the world-wide-web and finding opinions which were not helpful, I thought my life was done. Being alive without the strategies to the issues you’ve fixed through your main report is a crucial case, as well as the ones that might have adversely damaged my entire career if I had not noticed your website. Your skills and kindness in handling every part was precious. I don’t know what I would have done if I had not discovered such a subject like this. I’m able to at this point look forward to my future. Thanks so much for the expert and results-oriented guide. I will not be reluctant to propose your web page to any person who will need direction about this topic.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Reply #13219 in Otaku — audiobook download ~ 9781250203939
Your information: