Worried staff at the pub where Britain's.

Strona główna Forums Forum Worried staff at the pub where Britain's.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    micaelacarnevale

<p class=”mol-para-with-font”>Worried staff at the pub where Britain’s coronavirus 'super spreader’ went for a pint before falling ill have been told to stay in their bedrooms for 웹소설 추천 a fortnight and text if they feel poorly, MailOnline can reveal today.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>One barman at The Grenadier in Hove has revealed they receive mobile phone messages from Public Health England every morning asking them if they feel ill. </p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>Five staff in total been instructed to 'self-isolate’ until February 15 but health officials have refused to say who the man with the virus is and if they served him on Saturday February 1 to protect his privacy. </p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>The 'super spreader’ is now feared to have infected at least 11 others as four more people who came into contact with him on a French ski holiday fell ill today – doubling the number of cases in the UK to eight. </p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>Speaking anonymously to MailOnline, one bar worker said: 'I am worried in case I could potentially infect someone.

I have to stay in my room until the 15th – and am only allowed out to use the bathroom and kitchen. Public Health England 웹소설 추천 are messaging me every morning and ask if I have symptoms. The text just states that if I’m feeling any symptoms – a cough or a fever or loss of breath – to text „yes or no”.’ </p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>The worker, who lives in a shared house, hasn’t seen his family since he was told to go into isolation – they are bringing him food while he can’t leave the house but have to leave it on the doorstep.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>He said: ‘I got my parents to grab me some shopping and leave it outside the house and I left the money outside for them’.</p><div class=”artSplitter mol-img-group” style=”style”><div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> Five staff at the Grenadier pub in Hove (pictured today) have been instructed to self-isolate after Britain's coronavirus super spreader visited for two hours on February 1 </div> <noscript> Five staff at the Grenadier pub in Hove (pictured today) have been instructed to self-isolate after Britain's coronavirus super spreader visited for two hours on February 1 </noscript> </div><div class=”clear”></div><p class=”imageCaption”>Five staff at the Grenadier pub in Hove (pictured today) have been instructed to self-isolate after Britain’s coronavirus super spreader visited for two hours on February 1 </p></div><div class=”artSplitter mol-img-group” style=”style”> <div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> This Hove local has claims that drinkers and other people not working that night were left in the dark </div> <noscript> This Hove local has claims that drinkers and other people not working that night were left in the dark </noscript> </div> <p class=”imageCaption”>This Hove local has claims that drinkers and other people not working that night were left in the dark</p></div><div><div data-track-module=”am-related_carousel^related_carousel” data-track-selector=”.rotator-panels a:not([class*=external])” data-dm-rotator-rotate=”false” data-track-pos=”static” data-preferred-shared-network-enabled=”” data-dm-rotator-auto-init=”” id=”p-22″ class=”related-carousel with-fb-or-tw news half” data-dm-rotator-active-class=”active” data-dm-rotator-page-count=”1.0″ data-dm-social-article-auto-init=”” data-dm-rotator-page-size=”1″> <div class=”rotator bdrcc”> <div class=”rotator-title”> <h2>RELATED ARTICLES</h2> <ul class=”rotator-pages link-xocc”> <li class=”rotator-prev”>Previous

• <li class=”rotator-next”>Next </div> <ul class=”rotator-panels link-bogr1 linkro-ccox”>

• <span>Chinese academics demand freedom of speech reforms after…</span> <span>Five MILLION people were able to flee Wuhan before it was…</span>
  • </div>

<i><u><div class=”fb”></u></i>
    <h2>Share this article</h2>
    <div class=”share”><span class=”wai”>Share</span></div>
    </div>

</div> </div><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>’I’ve been told you need to be in a two metre radius for 웹소설 추천 longer than 20 minutes to have a low risk chance of infection. So as long as I self-isolate from now, even if I do have it, I shouldn’t pass it on. I was tested yesterday I’m awaiting my results either today or 웹소설 추천 tomorrow’. </p><div class=”art-ins mol-factbox floatRHS news” data-version=”2″ id=”mol-efac0960-4c08-11ea-9058-056d3cb546cc” website at coronavirus-hit pub only found out when he &apos;read it online&apos;

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Worried staff at the pub where Britain's.
Your information: