Love Island: Ronni Krongold spotted at airport after he was dumped

Strona główna Forums Forum Love Island: Ronni Krongold spotted at airport after he was dumped

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    malissamortimer

He was dumped from Australia on Wednesday night after a shock double elimination alongside Ari Kumar.<br>And less than 24 hours after his eviction, Ronni Krongold was spotted arriving at Sydney Airport.<br>The 21-year-old personal trainer cut a casual figure dressed in a grey T-shirt which he teamed up with a pair of ripped denim shorts and white sneakers.<br> Homebound: He was dumped from Love Island Australia on Wednesday night, and less than 24 hours after his eviction, Ronni Krongold was spotted arriving at Sydney Airport<br>Ronnie was seen catching up on text messages and social media as he patiently waited for his luggage after spending 16 days in the villa.<br> RELATED ARTICLES

Share this article

The handsome reality star appeared in good spirits as he pushed his suitcase while making his way to an awaiting hire car.<br>The sighting comes just hours after Ronnie revealed some of the secrets behind life in the villa – including one thing that islanders are banned from doing once inside.<br> It’s over!

Ronni (left) was dumped from the villa after a shock double elimination alongside Ari Kumar (right)<br> Relaxed: The Sydney-based personal trainer cut a casual figure dressed in a grey T-shirt which he teamed up with a pair of ripped denim shorts and white sneakers<br> Catching up: Ronnie was seen catching up on text messages and social media as he patiently waited for his luggage, after spending 16 days in the villa<br> Speaking to Daily Mail Australia, Ronnie confirmed: 'There’s no smoking allowed, there’s no vaping allowed.<br>Ronni admitted he regularly vaped prior to coming on the show, before adding: 'I’d see some of the producers with vapes. <br>’I’d go up [to them] when we were having lunch – when we eat lunch, we’re not being filmed and they’d take our microphones off to change the batteries. <br> Homebound: The handsome reality star appeared in good spirits as he pushed his suitcase while making his way to an awaiting hire car<br> Fancy!

The star rolled his fancy light blue luggage to an awaiting car <br>’During that time I’d go up and be like, „Please, can I have a puff? Please, I’m stressing!”'<br>He added that his request was swiftly denied. <br>While there has been a lot of steamy make-out sessions on this season of Love Island Australia, Ronni also claims that many raunchy scenes have been left out.<br> Speaking out: The sighting comes just hours after Ronnie revealed some of the secrets behind life in the villa – including one thing that islanders are banned from doing once inside<br>’There’s a lot more stuff that went on inside that villa that just doesn’t go on TV,’ he said.

'It’s not that anyone was having sex from day number one.<br>’But especially in the first week when there was no proper connections – everyone was kissing each other.<br>’Everyone was doing sexual movements on each other, like licking certain areas, [there were] challenges and games and lap dances and that sort of stuff. <br> Man with a plan: Tina Provis was left furious after Ronni (pictured) told her about his controversial plan to stay in the villa on Wednesday’s episode<br> Faking it: After being asked what he was doing on the show after failing to form a connection with anyone, nasatweet Ronni said he was going to make a play for Emily Ward (pictured)<br>’It was a very fun group to hang around with, I won’t lie.

What I liked a lot about it is that – especially when it came to the challenges in the first week – no one was getting upset when their partner was kissing anyone else.'<br>Ronni was voted out by the ladies on Wednesday’s episode, hours after he ruffled feathers by telling Tina Provis his controversial plan to stay in the villa.<br>After being asked what he was doing on the show after failing to form a connection with anyone, Ronni said he was going to make a play for Emily Ward. <br>Love Island Australia continues Monday at 8:40pm on Channel Nine <br> Infuriated: His cunning plan to fake a relationship with Emily, 24, left Tina Provis (pictured) seething as she told him: 'I can’t even be f**ked to deal with what you just said'<br>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Love Island: Ronni Krongold spotted at airport after he was dumped
Your information: