Olympia Valance and Tom Bellchambers celebrate one year being engaged

Strona główna Forums Forum Olympia Valance and Tom Bellchambers celebrate one year being engaged

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    elbertwarner6

<p class=”mol-para-with-font”>She announced her engagement to retired AFL star Thomas Bellchambers in October last year. </p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>And to mark one year since the special moment, Olympia Valance shared a sweet tribute to her beau, 32, on Instagram. </p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>Posting a number of loved-up photos of the couple, Olympia, 28, wrote: 'Not really sure how I got so lucky.'</p><div class=”artSplitter mol-img-group” style=”style”> <div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> Tribute: Olympia Valance shared a sweet tribute to her AFL star fiancé Thomas Bellchambers as they celebrated a year since getting engaged  on Friday </div> <noscript> Tribute: Olympia Valance shared a sweet tribute to her AFL star fiancé Thomas Bellchambers as they celebrated a year since getting engaged  on Friday </noscript> </div> <p class=”imageCaption”>Tribute: Olympia Valance shared a sweet tribute to her AFL star fiancé Thomas Bellchambers as they celebrated a year since getting engaged  on Friday</p></div><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>’One year ago today this handsome man asked me to be his wifey.

Not really sure how I got so lucky,’ her post began. </p><div><div data-track-module=”am-related_carousel^related_carousel” data-track-selector=”.rotator-panels a:not([class*=external])” data-dm-rotator-rotate=”false” data-track-pos=”static” data-preferred-shared-network-enabled=”” data-dm-rotator-auto-init=”” id=”p-20″ class=”related-carousel with-fb-or-tw tvshowbiz” data-dm-rotator-active-class=”active” data-dm-rotator-page-count=”1.0″ data-dm-social-article-auto-init=”” data-dm-rotator-page-size=”1″> <div class=”rotator bdrcc”> <div class=”rotator-title”> <h2>RELATED ARTICLES</h2> <ul class=”rotator-pages link-xocc”> <li class=”rotator-prev”>Previous

• <li class=”rotator-next”>Next </div> <ul class=”rotator-panels link-bogr1 linkro-ccox”>

• <span>Former Neighbours star Olympia Valance shows off her…</span> <span>Olympia Valance shares a racy photo of herself kissing her…</span> <span>Olympia Valance puts on a glamorous display in a busty…</span> <span>’We’re obsessed’: Olympia Valance and her fiancé Tom…</span>
  • </div>

<b><div class=”fb”></b>
    <h2>Share this article</h2>
    <div class=”big-share”><span class=”wai”>Share</span></div>
    </div>

</div> </div><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>’Thank you for making me so happy, so supported, believed in, cared for and deeply loved. Thank you for always pushing me to achieve the things I’m not always brave enough to do on my own. I adore you more and more everyday.'</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>Olympia, who is currently in Sydney rehearsing for Dancing With The Stars: All Stars, added that she was missing Tom, who is back in Melbourne where they are based. </p><div class=”artSplitter mol-img-group” style=”style”> <div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> 'Thank you for making me so happy, so supported, believed in, cared for and deeply loved: To mark one year since the special moment, Olympia Valance shared a sweet tribute to her beau, 32, on Instagram </div> <noscript> 'Thank you for making me so happy, so supported, believed in, cared for and deeply loved: To mark one year since the special moment, Olympia Valance shared a sweet tribute to her beau, 32, on Instagram </noscript> </div> <p class=”imageCaption”>’Thank you for making me so happy, so supported, believed in, cared for and deeply loved: To mark one year since the special moment, Olympia Valance shared a sweet tribute to her beau, 32, on Instagram</p></div><div class=”moduleFull mol-video”><div><div itemprop=”video” itemscope=”itemscope” website content=”Olympia Valance flaunts her whopping new engagement ring” itemprop=”name” /><meta content=”PT00M11S” itemprop=”duration” /><meta website itemprop=”thumbnailUrl” /><meta website itemprop=”contentURL” /><meta content=”2020-10-03T02:09:04+0100″ itemprop=”uploadDate” /><meta content=”576″ itemprop=”height” /><meta content=”1024″ itemprop=”width” /><meta content=”Here comes the bride! Bikini-clad Olympia Valance flaunts her whopping new engagement ring as she cuddles up to her AFL star fiancé Thomas Bellchambers in adorable video.” itemprop=”description” /><div class=”item”> <div class=”vjs-video-container vjs-fixed vjs-span-two-col tvshowbiz” id=”v-4808421085114970835″> <video controls=”” class=”video-js vjs-default-skin” website Valance flaunts her whopping new engagement website comes the bride! Bikini-clad Olympia Valance flaunts her whopping new engagement ring as she cuddles up to her AFL star fiancé Thomas Bellchambers in adorable video.website preload=”none”> <source website type=”video/mp4″></source> </video> </div> </div> </div></div></div><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>’Can’t wait to kick off these dancing shoes to come home and give you a big long pash.

I miss being wrapped up in those big arms.’ </p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>She finished: 'LOVE YOU BABY. Home soon I promise.’ </p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>In one image she shared on Friday, Olympia and Thomas are seen kissing on the beach as she shows off her stunning diamond engagement ring. </p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>The couple got engaged in October last year.  </p><div class=”artSplitter mol-img-group” style=”style”> <div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> Absence makes the heart grow fonder: Olympia, who is currently in Sydney rehearsing for Dancing With The Stars: All Stars, added that she was missing Tom, who is back in Melbourne where they are based. Pictured with her dance partner Gustavo Viglio </div> <noscript> Absence makes the heart grow fonder: Olympia, who is currently in Sydney rehearsing for Dancing With The Stars: All Stars, added that she was missing Tom, who is back in Melbourne where they are based. Pictured with her dance partner Gustavo Viglio </noscript> </div> <p class=”imageCaption”>Absence makes the heart grow fonder: Olympia, who is currently in Sydney rehearsing for Dancing With The Stars: All Stars, 커플링 added that she was missing Tom, who is back in Melbourne where they are based.

Pictured with her dance partner Gustavo Viglio</p></div><div class=”moduleFull mol-video”><div><div itemprop=”video” itemscope=”itemscope” website content=”Olympia Valance and boyfriend Thomas Bellchambers holiday in QLD” itemprop=”name” /><meta content=”PT00M29S” itemprop=”duration” /><meta website itemprop=”thumbnailUrl” /><meta website itemprop=”contentURL” /><meta content=”2020-09-30T05:33:27+0100″ itemprop=”uploadDate” /><meta content=”576″ itemprop=”height” /><meta content=”1024″ itemprop=”width” /><meta content=”So hot they need to cool down! Bikini-clad Olympia Valance and AFL star boyfriend Thomas Bellchambers flaunt their fit figures while on holidaying in Queensland.” itemprop=”description” /><div class=”item”> <div class=”vjs-video-container vjs-fixed vjs-span-two-col tvshowbiz” id=”v-4428200354247653252″> <video controls=”” class=”video-js vjs-default-skin” website Valance and boyfriend Thomas Bellchambers holiday in website hot they need to cool down! Bikini-clad Olympia Valance and AFL star boyfriend Thomas Bellchambers flaunt their fit figures while on holidaying in Queensland.website preload=”none”> <source website type=”video/mp4″></source> </video> </div> </div> </div></div></div><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>Thomas proposed during a trip to Queensland’s Orpheus Island 다이아 목걸이 and they celebrated with a beachside picnic. </p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>’Today is a special day.

The man of my dreams proposed to me,’ Olympia wrote in the caption at the time. </p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>’I get to marry my best friend,’ she added. </p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>Thomas also shared the happy news online at the time and wrote in the caption: 'Couldn’t be happier…stuck with me now,’ along with an engagement ring and heart emojis.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>Olympia and Thomas began dating in June 2019 after meeting him on the ultra-exclusive celebrity dating app, Raya. </p><div class=”artSplitter mol-img-group” style=”style”> <div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> Wedding bells: The couple got engaged in October last year </div> <noscript> Wedding bells: The couple got engaged in October last year </noscript> </div> <p class=”imageCaption”>Wedding bells: The couple got engaged in October last year</p></div></div>

<!– ad: website –>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Olympia Valance and Tom Bellchambers celebrate one year being engaged
Your information: